Thursday, February 16, 2012

What's Tia Doing?

Being an awesome auntie.
We were excited to spend some serious QT with our Tia, who took a break from her exciting happenings to come up and visit her favorite hell-raisers this past weekend. Alas, Tia and her orange pants were gone too soon, as she headed back to LaLa Land to get organized for an upcoming trip to NYC, among other things.

My dear Tia has A LOT going on right now- some of it awesome, some of it not-so-awesome- but as you can see, she manages to look hot no matter what.

Ti- I am routing for the awesome and I have no doubt we will get through the not-so-awesome. You are too awesome not to and I love you more than words. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh man.. it is posts like this that I wish I had an awesome sister - or a sister for that matter! I guess that I can live vicariously through you two..

    ReplyDelete