Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Vamps, Ghosts, and dead Great Aunts

No, I haven't had the baby yet. I know I promised gratuitous blogging during my first week off of work, and, well... I lied. I wish I could say that I've been too busy nesting away and cleaning out my closets and putting all of my skinny clothes front and center because I'll just hop right back into them after I squeeze out this watermelon- but, sadly, none of the above would be accurate. I've pretty much just been watching obscene amounts of television and will likely be in my maternity clothes for the entire fourth trimester.

So, in other, more-exciting-than-my-life-news, Tia and Max's godmother Heather (remember these skinny bitches?) were at the Twilight premier at the Staples center on Monday hob-nobbin' with the Cullens and the wolf-pack. Here's a pic Tia sent me of the after-party, which was a ridiculous re-creation of the wedding scene:


This pic would be much more impressive if R-patz was in it, looking all disheveled and British and awkward, but according to Tia, he and K-Stew are too cool to go to their own after-parties. Lame.


In less-lame dead people entertainment news, I have to tell you that I am obsessed with the new series on FX, American Horror Story. I haven't had much of a taste for horror flicks in my old-age, but there is something about this show that I just can't get enough of.  It's kind of totally ridiculous, but I was sold as soon as Jessica Lange made her first appearance- Emmy time.

Creepsters   

And finally, in hilarious dead people news (yes, sadly, there is such a thing)- did anyone see the RHOA episode where Phaedra helps pick out her Great Aunt's pimped-out Cadillac hearst complete with jazzy gospel-tune-emanating speakers and flashing lights? I tried to find a clip to share with you- but couldn't. Please, someone tell me that they witnessed this moment of pure Bravo brilliance? Ahhh- quasi-reality TV...I heart you.

OK- off to watch my AHS- and make sure my doors are locked..

No comments:

Post a Comment